Christmas in the City



My Christmas decorations in DC tend to be pretty low-key, because of both space and time constraints.  This year, I did a table-top live tree, which I decorated with some of my collection of antique ornaments.  (I now have hundreds and hundreds of these ornaments.  I think I have a problem.  Seriously.  I can't stop buying them.  Check back for my CHRISTMAS IN THE COUNTRY post in a few days, and you'll see what I mean.)

I also placed seven, handmade beaded stars on the tree.  They're perfect for filling in blank spaces.  I plan to do a post with instructions on how to make them.  They're really not hard at all.  But aren't they beautiful?  Sparkly simplicity.



Here is what the full tree looks like.



I love it!!  

Happy Holidays, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment